Betty Khallo"I want baby number two but with a divorced man"

     
Betty Khallo plans on having a second baby.
Betty Khallo the K24 news anchor has opened up on having plans to bare a second child. The mother to Ivanna revealed that on her youtube channel; Betty Khallo Lately.
Initially, Betty Khallo was married to NTV journalist Denis Okari but got divorced later. She continues saying she was not sure of what kind of a partner she would want.
        "I'm not sure if I would want a divorced, a single or a windower. I'm always pulling towards that direction of divorced guys because I think we get to know each other. I have been there, and I think divorced guys always know things can go wrong, so they are extra careful"  said Betty Khallo 
 She later added that Ivanna is the reason she drives her to hustle.
       " I don't hustle so much for myself because I have lived a tough life. Ivanna is the one who drives me to hustle" said Betty Khallo
The video continues as she shares her errands she has to run that day.

 

Comments